White Bell 206B JetRanger III construction number 2840.
- Bite of The Jackal (episode) - Most times, Archangel uses a white Bell 206L LongRanger but not in Bite of the Jackal. Here he and Laura fly to a rendezvous with Airwolf in a regular JetRanger.
A Bell 206B JetRanger III construction number 2761. Dark green and white.
- One Way Express (episode) - Used by Philip Maurice in the robbery of a gold shipment. Hawke is forced to land it on the roof of a truck.
A Bell 206B JetRanger III construction number 3429. White with red stripes.
- The Truth About Holly (episode) - This chopper is used by Ed Aarons when he comes to meet with Hawke and Dominic.
- The Truth About Holly (episode) - Caitlin can be seen vacuuming the interior of the chopper. This is not the regular Santini Air chopper.
A Bell 206 JetRanger III, mostly black with yellow and red stripes. Construction number 2642.
- HX-1 (episode) - used by Dunkirk and his mercenary gang. Piloted by Mace Taggert, he switches the engine off and autorotates the aircraft silently into compound of DAVSCO Aircraft Corporation during the night raid to steal HX-1.
- Random Target (episode) - belongs to Kowal Air. Sam Kowal persuades Dominic and Hawke do a desert photographic survey job for him using this aircraft. They overfly the desert resort of George Dent and are spotted by Kenneth Langhorn who demands that his hitmen get hold of the film.
- Inn at the End of the Road (episode) - belongs to Jason "Doc" Gifford. It was commandeered by the gang led by Steele. It was blown up by a rocket fired by a Hughes 500 equipped with Loki. The rocket was meant for Airwolf but Dominic cut the engines, causing the rocket to overshoot and hit the JetRanger which was watching the dogfight.
- Kingdom Come (episode) - painted white and blue to look like a police chopper now. Used by Caitlin in a movie filming stunt.