Hawke goes undercover as an exchange pilot after the F.I.R.M learns someone in the Air Force is plotting to steal a tactical jet for the Soviets. But Hawke is soon torn between duty and friendship when he learns the traitor is a former Vietnam comrade hoping to rescue his son held captive by the Russians, and his friend's wife is an old girlfriend
- The aircraft used in the show is, surprisingly, a heavily upgraded Lockheed T-33 jet trainer which was marketed by the Skyfox Corporation (later bought over by Boeing). It looks ultra modern but actually retains more than 70% of the venerable T-33 airframe. Only one such prototype was produced and the project was cancelled as there were no buyers.
- Marella appeared in the pilot but this is her first appearance as one of Archangel's white suited aides.
- Marella reveals that she hasn't met Dominic.
- Youth in Film Awards - 1985
- Best Performance by a Young Actor (Nomination) - Chad Allen
- ↑ http://series.airwolf.tv/episodes/ep02.html
- ↑ http://themindreels.com/2014/06/26/airwolf-1984-daddys-gone-a-huntn-bite-of-the-jackal/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20141122054416/http://series.airwolf.tv/episodes/ep02.html
- ↑ Wikipedia article on the Boeing Skyfox
- ↑ http://series.airwolf.tv/briefings/awards
- ↑ Airwolf Trading Cards Site