Fight Like a Dove was the 7th episode of Airwolf and also the 7th episode of Season 1. It first aired on 10/03/1984.
The full Airwolf crew appears in this episode, with Marella making a comeback after a long break. This episode is notable for powerful performances by guest stars Tovah Feldshuh and Walter Gotell.
When her father, a famous Nazi hunter, is murdered, a young woman named Sarah seeks revenge with the use of Airwolf. Sarah wishes to avenge her father's death, which points to the notorious Nazi war criminal Helmut Kruger -- whom her father was stalking. Kruger resides in Paraguay in a fortress, and Sarah's only hope of penetrating the stronghold is Airwolf. She infiltrates Airwolf's hiding place and persuades Hawke and Dominic to help her. Hawke is reluctant until Archangel says he doesn't want Hawke to go after Kruger. "Not everything is black and white," he says. So that's just the motivation Hawke needs.
(spoiler alert - click on expand to read)
- Hawke's cabin
- F-4 Phantom - stock footage
- A-4 Skyhawk - stock footage, meant to represent a pair of Phantoms
- M1911A1 - Dominic and Hawke
- Walther PPK - Sarah Lebow
- CAR-15 - used by Kruger's Paraguayan guards
- M16 - used by Kruger's Paraguayan guards
- AK-47 - used by Kruger's Paraguayan guards
- Hawke takes Airwolf to its "ceiling" which is shown to be a little above 86,000 feet. In later episodes, Airwolf can go to 120,000 ft.
- Marella calls up an F-15 to take Archangel to Paraguay
- The air combat scene intersperses stock footage of Skyhawks and Phantoms, all representing the same enemy aircraft.
Guest stars/Recurring cast
- Tovah Feldshuh as Sarah Lebow
- Walter Gotell as Helmut Kruger/Hans Daubert
- Elias Zarou as Arab Buyer
- Terry Burns as Minter
- Peter Mamakos as Harry Lebow, "The Dove"
- Uncredited appearances:
- Tony Epper as Steinman (this name is given on series.airwolf.tv but is not heard on the show)