Natural Born was the 28th episode of Airwolf and the 17th episode of Season 2. The episode first aired on 2/23/1985.
A young man, Kevin Hansen, takes a job at Santini Air but he had more in mind than just sweeping the floor. He wants to hunt down the the drug smugglers who killed his uncle whom he loved.
- Bell 205A1 - N4774R. Kevin and Caitlin are tied up inside this one. Another is painted olive drab and used to represent a UH-1J belonging to "Blue Stone Flying Service". This UH-1J is later armed with missiles.
- Bell 206 JetRanger - belonging to Santini Air
- Boeing-Stearman PT-17 - belonging to Santini Air
- Hughes 369D - N58428. Chester Hansen offers joyrides in this
- Bell 206L LongRanger - N331WD. Kevin steals this Police chopper to chase the UH-1J
- Mooney M-18 Mite - N124C. Seen in Chester Hansen's hangar
- Assorted aircraft seen at Van Nuys
- Cessna 150G N8572J
- Remington 870 - Chester Hansen
- M60 machine gun - appears to be what is used by Jake to shoot down the police Longranger which Kevin is piloting.
Guest stars/Recurring cast
- Noble Willingham as Chester Hansen
- Lance Sloane as Kevin Hansen
- Christie Houser as Winter
- Sandy Kenyon as Reverend Clements
- Seth Foster as Jake O'Donnel
- Lee Ryan as Bert Allyn
- Kathryn Stanleigh as Marcia
- Casey King as Wiley
- Allen Joseph as Mechanic #2
- John Medici as Gibson
- Nancy Linari as Receptionist
- Robby Dillon as Girlfriend
- Gary Frommer as Mechanic #1
- Steve Chambers as Schecter
- Kevin N. La Rosa as Police Pilot
- Aline Towne as Town Lady
- This gallery is incomplete. The following have not been identified. It is not clear where they turn up in the episode:
- John Medici as "Gibson". There's a pilot flying Jake. That could be him but needs to be confirmed.
- Aline Towne as "Town Lady". According to her biography at IMDB, she would be in her 70s in this episode.
- Allen Joseph as "Mechanic #2". According to IMDB, he should be in his 60s. He is also described as diminuitive. A tentative identification has been made based on the heights of the mechanics. The mechanic fixing the missiles on the UH-1J only reaches O'Donnel's shoulder.
- Gary Frommer as "Mechanic #1". If Joseph is the one fixing the missiles, that leaves the one at Van Nuys who advises Kevin to see Santini.... so he must be Gary Frommer.
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20141122113822/http://series.airwolf.tv/episodes/ep28.html
- ↑ Registration details for N4774R
- ↑ Registration details for N58428
- ↑ Registration details for N331WD
- ↑ Registration details for N124C
- ↑ Registration details for N8572J
- ↑ http://www.check-six.com/Crash_Sites/Airwolf-Rondell-N805V.htm